Sunday, July 24, 2011

Vintage children and sun flower

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a nice weekend !
For my new cards i focused on vintage children .

This first one is a digital stamp I coloured simply with pencils .( It reminds me of my childhood .....,but i'm not that old ! )

I did some layering and assembled the flower.




Some ribbon and a button.













The next one is an image I found in a magazine and I copied it 3 times and cut out to make a 3D image .  
I kept this really simple , no buttons or ribbon .



The next one I gave a try  on Sewing with pearls . The original had 6 pearled flowers but I only made 4.









That's it for today .Another week is waitin to be filled , enjoy every day of it , because every day is a gift from God , to be used to his glory , whatever our means are .  Even when they are small  , like mine .

Due to circumstances I' ve been swepped off my feet literally and mentally ( all our dreams can be destroyed in a second ) and I still cry a lot because my pain controles my life competely, but I can use my hands to create , always  laying on my right side and hope to
brighten someones day with the things I make . Take care !

Love Rosa




No comments:

Post a Comment