Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wintertime

Hello friends,







It is now late Sunday afternoon, I hope you had a nice weekend !

I am sad,  because again someone who was dear to me has passed away . Another widow going to have a rough time . They were such a warmhearted couple , always together .

My title wintertime has nothing to do with the weather here in Belgium at the moment . Which I am not mad about because I hate winter and snow .

but I do have some more winter cards to share :

This is a tag pocket card



I have hand stitched the sides of the little white embossed  tag holder .


This next one is made  of a bought precut paper die , which you have to wind all around with fine Madeira thread . In the middle I placed my snowmen and further embellished my card with punched out snowflakes .



This card is made using different layers of background , one made with a round die cut punch .
.

 Some twine around the topper , a single flower with small red brad .




 For the next card I hand cut a tag shape in patterned paper which I embellished with glitter glue here and there and then applied the  the 3D cutting file with a lace flower with two very old buttons on the left and a small heart on the right .




 I also used an old button to make my tag "hanging".
















And this is again a shape winded with fine Madeira thread ,

a 3 D cutting file , very delicate cutting !



 a prima rose and some leaves ,
 Detail of the flower ,
 and a small envelope with card .Some ribbon to the finishing touch and two gold sticker borders .
 A small gold paper punched flower with button inside the cutout star.

And here you can see the multicoloured Madeira thread .

So this is it for today, I hope you all have a nice week , happy crafting and take care ,

Hugs, Rosa

2 comments:

  1. My heartfelt condolences on the loss of your friend, Rosa. It's never easy when friends pass on, but it seems especially hard during the holiday season.

    On a happier note, I love the little details on this batch of cards. That small lace flower is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful cards Rosa! How clever of you to incorporate the decorative thread. I love that idea! Beautiful...

    My prayers with you and the family of your dear friend.

    ReplyDelete