Monday, March 11, 2013

It has been quite some time ,since my last post , but I have had health issues that have kept me from taking pictures of the cards I had already made a few weeks ago .

So I now want to share them with you . But the weather was so terribly cold I had to take them inside .  Since I am still not feeling very well this will be a rather short post concerning description , but picture heavy . I also have laptop issues , and will probably need to buy  a new one , which means another system and to also learn how to handle it .

So here are my cards : This first one is made from parchment vellum ,and the golden rose sticker I have made one in an earlier post . It took quite some time to get the roses done and then I coloured the leaves on the back with brush points .


 This flower sticker I've coloured with pencils .


Next are all 3D files I have used :
 Adorable 3D cat and kittens :






 Next card I made following the You Tube tutorial on Spellbinders from Christina Griffiths from Card making Magic and her Flowers, Ribbons and Pearls blog and I applied it to my set of dies .





Here I've used two different oval dies , one with a punch , the other with my Double Do : 3D pyramid






I also love my memory box dies , here the lace butterfly :





A gracious 3d spring flower .


Some bear hugs for someone special :





































A diaper fold flowerpot and 3D roses :



This lovely bird , a simple card for someone who loves clean cards, playing with some dies .





That's it , hope to be back soon , Hugs Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment