Monday, May 19, 2014

So much fun crafting and getting struck by Victorian images

Hello to all of you , it has been much too long since I shared my last blog . We had a mild winter here in Belgium , for which I am very happy . Whet cold is very, very bad for  severe pains .

 So here are some cards I made in the last months :


For this card I used a picture from a calender ( of last year ) with drawings from Marjolein Bastin . Since I had four pages with the same drawing , it was perfect for decoupage ( what a waste to throw it away !)
Does any one recognize himself in this ???
I cut myself a pretty doilie with my double do from a die in my stash from Cheery Lynn Designs .



So sorry for the bad picture of this card.



































Ain't these dogs cute? 




















 Here I embossed my background paper and highlighted some of the flowers , and used a small part of a die to serve as a door .




































 The die I use for this type of card is a square shape , that I cut in two after die cutting .

 Backing paper and decoupage are printed from a Joanna Sheen CD with drawings of Jane Shasky .















Another of Jane Shasky's wonderful drawings 


 And a third one





















 And this cutey is from the Christmas CD Victorian Christmas cards , with many beautiful winter images . I have (again )been so struck by it . As a matter of fact I have printed out most of it and put everything together in a map : images and backgrounds , gift cards , bookmarks and so on ,  For me this gives me  a good overview and I have been making winter cards already , which I will share with you at the appropriate time . And so lovely are the gift cards that go along with the images . Stunning backgrounds too . By the way : This CD is now  on promotion on the Joanna Sheen website online shop . I can highly recommend it .


 




Well , this is it .  
No, not really ,............. I'll share two wintercards :







Have fun creating !
Until next time , take care,
 hugs,

Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment