Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The astonishing colors of autumn

Hello everyone, summer has past away .  August brought us tons of rain , but September was very mild . Since I am home bound , as I am disabled to walk or sit  down ,  I enjoyed that month laying down on my terrace surrounded by my lovely garden , my two cats..... and making cards using the beautiful colors of fall . And I am still awaitin' for new roofs for my kitchen and terrace as in June all of that was destroyed by a pretty mean hail storm . I do hope it will be fixed before winter sets in !

So I'd like to share my cards  with you :

For this card I used a 3D decoupage sheet and some new bought dies .



 This card is made of a recycled image of this years calendar . As it is a week -calendar it has 4 the same images, perfect for decoupage .


 The stamp says :

 Stand still for a while and dream away .
Listen to the voice of nature and hear how this speaks to our heart so we can forget our worries for awhile .








No fall without pumpkin and sunflowers :






 As you can see I struggled with my stamp ,  it should have been under the cage of course (but  it is not easy to make cards laying down )but I decided to post it anyway .





I also made some winter cards using the paper craft CD-ROM  again from Joanna Sheen  : Victorian christmas   . It mat not always be visible , but I  used glittersnow on all cards .                                                                                                  
















This is such a gorgeous CD to work with ! enormous amount of toppers , 3d sheets , great backgrounds , lovely tags and even matching envelopes ! all printable at different sizes .
I will have some others to share with you next time.
in the mean time , take care ,

Hugs, Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment