Monday, June 20, 2011

Beautifull Flowers

As i used to love gardening with all my heart, ( my failed backsurgery made an abrupt end to it and i've shed many tears for that ), my love for flowers is the main subject of my cardmaking now .

Fuchsia's for the first card . Very elegant beautifull flowers which bloom untill  the end of autumn .


I made a corresponding stickpin from whire and beads to stick in the organza ribbon .I made two bows and  added a bow of small white ribbon .
Then i matted the 3D pictures i cut out , i used a template to cut by hand .



Oh how i love ribbons and laces and buttons ,! These Shabby chic , vintage, romantic and country styles i also apply in my interior .



My second card is a 3 D vintage rose . I bought a magazine with 3 D sheets of flowers for condoleances vintage style .



I made this card according to a video from Christina Griffiths from card-making world.com . At the bottom of the card i made a slit coordinating to the width of my cardstock  on which i first applied my ribbon with doublesided  tape  . I attached it first on the backside of my card and then put it through the slit from the front towards the inside . I covered the slit with a ribbon .


That's it for today ,


Love Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment