Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Holidays

Hello everyone,

On the start of summer vacation i wish each of you a happy holiday where ever you may go , and a safe home journey !

I haven't been able to do much this week, due to my heavy pains and due to the results of added medication on which i do not respond well . ( no crafty mojo ) .

But i did manege to make 3 cards .  2 cards made out of my 3d stack .. ..Things i had already cut  . When i go to my mother in the home to feed her , i sometimes do some cutting when she sleeps

Here' s a peek of the first  one . This one I stamped ,


  and used a martha steward punch .



 On the inside is a hidden pocket with a small tag .










 Next a 3D card :

I used some plastic rings out of my stack i never used before , because i do not like to work with it .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            









































Another card , a very vintage girl , I love everything vintage and shabby chic  ( sigh ) . Also 3D ,













 I used several backgroundpapers , a paper doily and
two small paper hearts .




 This is it for today, I hope to have a better week ahead , to finish the things i've started on , keep yourselves well ,

Hugs, Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment