Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A box of chocolats and a few cards

Hello dear friends ,

I opened a box of chocolates and the form of a tag came out ! Not being able to resist   i covered it with a peace of wallpaper . Cut out some fall elements out of patterned paper . Tied a ribbon and attached a few glittery leaves . Used some glitter glue on the sides .


The box ( I first cut in half )  I also covered with wallpaper , the same ribbon and leaves .

I made an envelope to go with it , it opens at the four sides .





 And here is the little giftset all together .









Next a couple of cards :


 I folded the cardstock up to get a pocket and glued the sides together with double tape .


On the edge of the pocket I glued an image of which I cut out the middle part , as a see through , or a vieuw as you wish..







Then I made a simple envelope from white printpaper to fit in de pocket and wrote a wish in the middle .According to the vieuw . In the envelope I tucked a salmon colored card to write a message on, I used a corner punch . .




I faux stitched the sides of the pocket card and added a lace border .








In my stash I found a part of a 3D flower and glued it on to the pocket area .



For my next card : I used felt . Cut a branch , a bird ,a wing ,and sewed the sides of the bird by hand . I kept it really simple , with gold colored sticker lines and a few gold sticker leaves in the corners . Used a glitterstone for the eye .





For this last card I cut a rectangular peace out of my cardstock and cut the same rectangular out of off white cardstock but left a peace at the bottom for my sentiment or wish . Added the image with foam tape on the inside and used a small paperpatterned border and some ribbon and two tiny brads.
Also used a small punch at the  two borders  .






This is it for today !  The weather here is terrible and i think my cat is going to sleep indoors tonight ! Hope to be here again with more papercrafts , till then,

Hugs, Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment