Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hello everyone,

I'd like to share some cards i have made .  Cards with a high summer feel , although the weather here in Belgium  is pure harvest like  ! But my crafty mojo was back and so here are my cards : A 3d card again and most of them are . About a month ago i harvested my prunes and that was more than a month earlier than normal ! So here's a  little harvest for you :

 Some flowers are due too :


 I used my last little tea-stained tag that i purchased from Viola Mahr 's etsy shop .


 A little cupcake card, a bit of hand stitching ( I'm beginning to like it - i bought myself some Madeira Blending filament I will show in another  blog post )
Some lace and glittery stone !










And I couldn't resist this lovely basket !



This is a stepper card , It looked complicated to make , but it was very easy .



And besides these cards I finally made a pincushion ! I had to wait until my pain was less intense as to be able to sit down at mt sewing machine for about 15 minutes to stitch this together . Had to wait quite a few months, because i saw Melissa Philips'wonderful pincushions last winter .They are so gorgeous!!!
I would like to ad something on the upper corners .



This is it for today , and it was quite a long post for me to write , laying down on my right side . So I'll call it a day . Sleep tight !

                               Hugs Rosa

1 comment:

  1. WOW! you've been busy creating such lovely things... I love the many cards, pincushion, and your lovely embellishments. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete