Saturday, September 10, 2011

Square mini album

Hello everyone,

It is Saturday evening and I hope you all had a nice day !

I have been watching  video's on you tube the past weeks on the primadonnacrafts-channel and visited this lady's blog at http://www.primadonnacrafts.blogspot.com . She makes such beautiful mini-albums and she inspired me to use some my square cards that I don't make cards of because this format is to expensive to send in Belgium  . It does not comes  close to what Donna creates of course ,but this is the result :

 This is the front side, you can not see it on the photo  but I used a piece of acrylic to create a  see
  through pocket , to hold the little red paper frame .


















This is my first page,
 I hand stitched the sides of the tag holder.































 It opens downwards, with two mattes and some stamps :




And it opens sidewards , holding three tags .















It unfolds like this :



left and right











Here is a close -up from the framed roses, embellished with a scroll of old music paper and a gold sticker butterfly I glued to pink paper and then cut out with my siccors .


The middle section unfolds up and downwards : the upper part has a pocket , with a ribbon waved through the holes , holding a big tag embellished with a piece of an earring .
The middle section holds four tags which I put into two folded doilies.

 The down page has a pocket created by glueing a piece of old rose lace covered with a piece of white lace .




 These are the tags:

 The ribbon runs down to the other side of the page again forming a pocket , on the side a gold rose  sticker .


The right side opens up :





I glued an acrylic peace to gold the tag and stamped the backside .

















 Then this is my last page , with just patterned paper, no embellishing.











 and the back of my album 



It looks like this when its closed . I only used 3 double folded cards and one half card . And hinged them together with a small peace of card stock folded with a one cm gap in between .



How it really is made you can see in this video :


Please cheque primadonnacrafts other video's for her beautiful albums and tutorials .
Bye, bye , keep well , time for me to go to sleep,

hugs, Rosa


3 comments:

  1. What beautiful work you do!!....Mickie M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your album turned out, Rosa...it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your creation is absolutely stunning and gorgeous.Thank you for sharing it.EPSON Premium Glossy Photo Paper

    ReplyDelete