Sunday, September 4, 2011

Some fall cards

Hello to everyone ,

I hope you all had a nice Saturday ! Over here in Belgium we had a beautiful summer day today with 30 degrees !!!

The last two months where just awfully , filled with rainy and stormy days.

So  today I could enjoy laying on my daybed  ( I had purchased it a few months ago ,because not being able to sit anymore after my failed back surgery , I had to spend the last two summers laying on my cough indoors . The lack of fresh air has its consequences for my health and so someone came up with the  splendid idea of a daybed , one that can stay outside . There are some cats walking around here , I had to bare that in mind  . That's why its covered with plastic when out of use .

Here are some  pictures of it with my sweet cat Rocky (who one day walked in to stay ,  about 5 years ago ) ,








Now I'll hop over to some fall cards I've made . They are all made in 3D .  To this first one I applied some stamping swirls , a flower and some leafs, and a small glittery stone .



The next one is a  trellis -card , credit goes to my friend Ria for making the trellis part , and I finished the card with a pumpkin gold sticker and leaves and again...... a 3D cutting file, mushrooms this time .


























 And some more pumpkin 3D : Layered on a beautiful orange crackled paper .



 Here is my last card .
I cut a mini oak leaf and distressed it a bit and stamped it.



 It fits in to a little pocket I faux stitched and to which I have added a paper flower , and a pearl .















 Here's a detail of my 3D cutting file ,



















And the finished card : All layered up and faux stitched at the borders .


And oh,yes I forgot , I can't say goodbye without this rose card :



So , I'll be back soon I hope.Do enjoy your Sunday and take care ,
Love, Rosa



































2 comments:

  1. Girl you just amaze me. You do the most beautiful artwork. (Google just absolutely does not like me so have to sign Annon)..Micki M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the day bed and your garden area , it look very peaceful!Cheers Donna from Australia

    ReplyDelete