Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A card dedicated to a special person in Singapore

Hello to all of you,

I haven't been able to post the cards I made in the last two weeks - partly because of my ( always returning) severe pains  and also because a friend of mine asked me to make three never ending cards that she wanted to have hidden envelopes , so I spent quite a lot of time making them . ( not easy when one can not sit or stand , all my cards are made laying down most of the time because of a failed back surgery )



I will share the never ending cards next time , but here are some others :This darling girl I made from a 3 D file



This next one I made from a digital stamp printed on a white sheet of paper , made a border with a Martha Steward punch and gave the whole  some pink colour ,and distressed the edges . In the upper right corner I stamped a flourish I coloured in .Added a hand cut siccors , some ribbon and button and some sewing thread on a label . A small piece of old handmade lace on the bottom with red small ribbon through it .






 These three cuties asked for a rocker card ! I added a very small tag with a small piece of ribbon and attached it with a safety pin . And I cut three little hearts ,  hand stitched them together and glued them on .

















                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           On  the bottom border I added small golden heart stickers , actuallythey are the left overs from the actual stickers I previously used .
This next card I dedicate to a special person in Singapore :   

 simple card : a digital stamp , drawn over with black gel pen and a tiny bit colouring with grey pencil around the edges,  matted and embellished with some flowers I ordered from the talented Viola Mahr .A small piece of burlap and a rhinestone 





 For my final card : I used some white acrylic paint to brush the edges of my backing paper .Matted my 3D file and added white pearls in the corners .




So  my next post will show the neverending cards ,

Until then , take care !

Hugs, Rosa

4 comments:

  1. Thanks soooo much Rosa. Ever so sweet of you. I love every bit of the cards and I hope you're feeling better. Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an inspiration! Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing!

    Donna G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful cards, Rosa! I'm always in awe at the beautiful work you do, in spite of the pain you're in. You're an inspiration. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely, Rosa. Wonderful techniques too ... Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete