Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My aprilmade cards














Hello everyone , I would like to share some cards I have been making over the past few weeks .
Because the weather over here in Belgium has been quite warm ,  I gathered all the stuff I needed and took it out on my terrace, I have a daybed there since last year . ( I can not sit due to a failed back  surgery ) .These cards , however are made prior to the last two weeks :
They are all 3D cutting files , This one I matted ,  the white background is embossed and I made two slits to pull my ribbon through, decorated with a brad .

















 This is a stepper card , I like making them . This one has two tags . One with a ribbon loop to pull aside so the other one gets to be visible . I used a brad , some twine , a button with rhinestone flower , some small flowers and a leaf , did some stamping . The cutting and matting of my card and the cutting of my image (3D )and embellishing took me nearly 3 hours !!!



















 Another stepper card .I kept this one very simple , just a ribbon and button and rhinestone flower :

















For this next one I used a remnant of a cut out die , embellished with gemstone flowers and added a stamped butterfly . In the two right corners I used a Martha steward punch  and added a pearl . on the flower stem I added my sentiment tag with some lace and ribbon .

















 I  love this delicate 3D flower , I  cut the white roses circle with a special punch , added some small butterflies , pearls ribbon and a sweet sentiment . Also stamped a little birdie in the right corner .




 A Sarah Kaye 3D file mixed with a stamped fence .Little white flowers with small beads .



3

 And this gorgeous cutie I matted on a stamped oval ,and matted again and secured the ribbon before adhering my subject . A handmade flower with brad on the bottom .





































I ador roses !!! I matted these 3D cut rosefiles to two diecuts . Added a golden sticker border . Stamped the birdhouse and sentiment on the tag adhered with a tiny brad . Ang gave the rosehearts some glitter too , you can not see on the photo .




This cute 3D image I had lying around for quite some time .

 



 For this card I cut off half of the front card , decorated the front and the inside with patterned paper and adhered the 3D birds to a flower die cut which I then adhered to the front . The card stays together with a belt .




 This was very delicate cutting !!! I made this one for a wedding anniversary .




































I have some 3D cat files too and thought I would make some  , for those who love cats : I added rhinestones , a gold sticker sentiment , some roses with glitter glue from my stash , a zig zag ribbon and a fibre rolled up to a small ball .





My last card : I punched out the oval and added coloured paper to cover the cutout flowers and added white pearls which I coloured with alcohol markers  to adjust to the blue patterned paper . Added gold sticker corners and some glitter glue here and there . Also added a fine golden sticker border to surround my oval frame .




































Well that's it for today . I always wait until I have a few cards to show because I have troubles to type my text because of my pain . So when I feel up to it , some weeks have passed . I have other cards ready and photographed , but I need to download them  from my camera and use my adobe photo shop to adjust them and copy them with AJ compress copy to get the right size and it all takes me much more time than I would like because of that terrible pain . But I hope I may give some inspiration to someone . Your comments would be much appreciated ! That way I can also visit your blogs !

Have a wonderful week , take care ,


Hugs , Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment