Monday, June 18, 2012

All set for the summer ?

Hello to all of you ,
I hope you are all doing fine ? After having spent a week on my terrace the last week of May , the weather has turned for the worse , so the last two weeks we have lots of rain , heavy winds , and a great variety in temperatures .


 Here are some new cards I've made in the past weeks : This little cutie was a free digital stamp , I coloured and matted . I used my double do for the flower shape and a doilie underneath. . I embellished  with  rhinestones .




















 And this beautiful cat is a 3D file from a 3D magazine special of cats .
I positioned  my patterned paper so that the bird on the branch ,which I highlighted with a pencil , would become part of my subject . I used a corner stamp and ribbon that I slightly twisted , rhinestones and a punched border .On the border I stamped some frogs , and added a butterfly .

















For the next card  I used my rose border and corner punch . A doilie , my 3D file ,this beautiful peony , a tag that came with the file and again some rhinestones . And I highlighted the center of the flower with a yellow-copper gel pen .I also used a scrap piece of  the patterned paper I used for the cat .







 I used to have irises in my garden , and I took them out and divided them and put them in again , about a year before I became invalid because of a failed back surgery in 2008 . This year they were blooming again , just like the iris on my next card !




































You can see I have great love for flowers :  and here is the queen of flowers :
And I love to cut 3D files and I love vintage ! I punched the butterflies twice and gave their body's some glitter . Added a sentiment from my stash .




 I also love to make different shaped cards . For this I used paper from a die cut paper block . Lace which I hand sewed together in three places , green rhinestones and a trim of lace from my stash.



 


And to end this lovelu bunch of flowers matted on die-cuts with the double do . Pearls , rhinestones , ribbon and a stamped sentiment .


For my last card I used a rub- on border in grey . A trim of ribbon ,  a paper lace heart cut out from a magzine, A single flower with a covered button from my stash .







































So this is it for now , take care,

Hugs , Rosa

2 comments:

  1. sooo soooo pretty! You made such beautiful cards! cherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards! I love all the doily shapes and the flowers. So very very pretty ...

    ReplyDelete